Do you have a need for personalised tickets, for example for admission to a meeting, dance, dinner, party, etc,
but don't fancy (or don't know how to) sequentially number a large number of tickets?
We can do it for you!
We can offer you a ticket design service to produce tickets to suit your needs.
We offer three basic types of ticket:
- include photographs or other images, eg logos or clipart
- include a tear-off section with a stub
- staple tickets together in packs for ease of handling
- add sequential numbers - including stub and ticket
- print on to paper or card (plain white, coloured, or photo quality matte or glossy)
- print on both sides - eg put a map or a message on the back
- type 1: long and thin, with stub
- type 2: 'square' with stub
- type 3: 'square' without stub
The standard type 1 range has a total width/length of 210mm (stub and ticket) and a height of 36mm (8 tickets from an A4 sheet). Also available are heights of 48mm, 58mm, 72mm (corresponding to 6, 5, 4 tickets respectively from an A4 sheet).
The tickets are supplied stapled in batches of 20 (smaller quantities on request). There is a scored line (NB not perforated) for ease of tearing between the ticket and the stub. A scored line near the other end, for cancellation of the ticket, is available on request at no extra cost. See Example 1
The standard type 2 range has a large stub for the recording of information such as who bought the ticket, and their meal choices (eg meat/fish/vegetarian).
The tickets are supplied stapled in batches of 20 (smaller quantities on request). There is a scored line (NB not perforated) for ease of tearing between the ticket and the stub.
Best results are achieved with inkjet-quality paper. See Example 2
The standard type 3 range
has no stub; the tickets are supplied 'free-standing'.
The options are similar to that of the type 2 range.
Best results are achieved with inkjet-quality paper - a glossy finish is particularly eye-catching.
depends on the type of paper/card used and the size of the ticket. Indicative costs are:
Set-up charge (one-off) £5.00; Plain white paper, single-sided: 90p a sheet of A4; Postage and packing as on the prices